After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team — including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones — talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie’s most ambitious project yet.
Project SHIELD by developed NVIDIA engineers to allow you to take your PC or Android games anywhere. Project SHIELD will be powered by the NVIDIA Tegra. 4 processor and feature Wi-Fi and HD capabilities.
*SPOILER ALERT!* If you still want to press on, you’ll experience the first few minutes of BioShock Infinite. Assume the role of Booker DeWitt as he begins to unravel the mystery that lies behind the floating city of Columbia…
2012 has been another amazing year for gaming, with blockbuster AAA titles and innovative indie games galore. Developers this year tested the boundaries of the medium. This is a salute to their work, and all the terrific interactive experiences we had in 2012.
In Dead Space 3, there’s two ways to play. Go it alone as engineer Isaac Clarke, or team up with the dementia battling John Carver. See how the story changes as you play the two modes. Drop in, drop out online co-op makes it easy play your way.
The Assassin’s Creed Anthology contains all 5 Assassin’s Creed games and their DLCs, including AC3 and the Season Pass which allows the download of all upcoming DLCs. Also included is an exclusive Steelbook and 5 lithographs. Containing over 100 hours of gameplay, this Anthology provides the most complete Assassin’s Creed experience ever on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
The Land of the Rising Sun will see Professor Layton and Ace Attorney team up in Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney for the Nintendo 3DS. The big question fans are asking however is, will Capcom release an English translation of this game anytime soon?
Rain bullets on your enemies in Far Cry 3 with an arsenal of customizable weapons and combat abilities. Whether ambushing enemies with deadly SMGs, executing close-quarter takedowns, or setting the jungle ablaze with a flame thrower, you can get that perfect kill with your own personal touch of chaos. Shoot first, ask questions later.
You’ve earned plenty of care packages in-game; now call one in for real. The Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Care Package puts 2025 air superiority in the palms of your hands, along with limited edition physical items and a cache of exclusive digital content. Pre-order now while supplies last.
- Remote Controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone – Command cutting-edge technology, exclusively for this once-in-a-lifetime combat collection.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map – Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the “model home of the future.”
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map – Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Collectible 2-Sided SteelBook® – Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- (2) Challenge Coins – Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo – Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack – A digital copy of composer Jack Wall’s epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- Xbox LIVE® CLAW Avatar Prop – An exclusive avatar prop, deployable to a dashboard near you.
- Xbox LIVE® Zombies Avatar Costume – Show off your pride with an avatar costume built exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty® undead.